Reactions to withdraw reaction

A place to read and talk about our official updates, errata and addenda for Darklands. Please post all rules queries here!
Boreno

Reactions to withdraw reaction

Postby Boreno » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:59 pm

In the page 188, when explaining the posible reactions to a failed engagement, it talks about units reacting with a divert reaction to a failed engagement due to a withdraw(even more, with a compulsory divert reaction, in dome cases...), but in page 363, when explaining the withdraw reaction, it states that a unit that fails its engagement due to a enemy withdraw must perform a restrain reaction..so, what is correct?
Rob Lane
Site Admin

Re: Reactions to withdraw reaction

Postby Rob Lane » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Boreno wrote:In the page 188, when explaining the posible reactions to a failed engagement, it talks about units reacting with a divert reaction to a failed engagement due to a withdraw(even more, with a compulsory divert reaction, in dome cases...), but in page 363, when explaining the withdraw reaction, it states that a unit that fails its engagement due to a enemy withdraw must perform a restrain reaction..so, what is correct?

Page 188 is more of a generic outline of what can happen, rather than being specific; and it does say to look at the reactions themselves pn p187. So, p363 is correct.

I can understand the confusion, though - I'll see if I can make it a little clearer on p188.

Cheers
Rob
Boreno

Re: Reactions to withdraw reaction

Postby Boreno » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:47 pm

Ok, thank you!

Return to “Darklands Rules and Musters - Updates, Errata and Addenda”